NOW OFFERING IN STUDIO AND ZOOM CLASSES
Zoom Class Link
October 10-16, 2021
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 890 3010 0927 Passcode: 317820
Weekly ZOOM Class Schedule – Please click ABOVE link for access to any ZOOM or HYBRID classes during the week. You DO NOT NEED TO PRE-REGISTER FOR ZOOM CLASSES!!!
If you want to attend the class IN STUDIO you must PRE-REGISTER! Click on the date you want to attend and sign up. Class size limited to 8 students.
Sunday 830AM Mixed Level – HYBRID (link to register)
- Sunday 10:15AM Pre Natal Yoga (link to register) – Note expectants mothers are required to provide a release from a healthcare provider to participate.
Monday 10AM –IN STUDIO ONLY (link to register)
Monday 6PM Beginner/Level I- HYBRID (link to register)
Tuesday 4PM Mixed Level – IN STUDIO ONLY(link to register)
- Ropes Course – LAST TUESDAY OF EVERY MONTH ONLY (link to register)
Wednesday 830AM – Mixed Level I/II – HYBRID (link to register)
Wednesday 6PM Intermediate I/II** – IN STUDIO ONLY (link to register)
(**students should know how to practice headstand and shoulder stand or how to modify for their practice).
Thursday 8AM Restorative Yoga and Pranayama – ZOOM ONLY
Thursday 4PM IN STUDIO ONLY Mixed Level (link to register)
Friday 6PM Gentle Yoga (Last Friday of the Month Full Restorative) – HYBRID (link to register)
Fees for classes
- Drop in class $18.
- Pack of 8 classes for $120.
- Monthly $155
You can pay your class fees through:
- In Studio via Square, cash, or check.
- Pay pal: paypal.me/abrownyogi
- Venmo at @Amy-Brown-703.
Studio is typically open 30 minutes prior to class times.
- Beginner— Starting class for those students who have no Iyengar Yoga experience. Appropriate for Expectant mothers.
- Level I—For students who have completed at least 6 months of Iyengar Yoga.
- Mixed Level – appropriate for ALL LEVELS of Students . Appropriate for expectant mothers.
- Level I/II— Students who have completed at least 1 year of Iyengar yoga and are working toward Sirsasana (head stand at the wall) and Salamba Sarvangasana (shoulder stand).
- Level II—Students who have completed at least 2 years of Iyengar yoga and independently practice Sirsasana and Salamba Sarvangasana. Level II is for the more experienced practitioner and includes arm balances, advanced back bends and more rigorous inversions.
- Restorative Yoga—rest, relax, and repair. This fully supportive practice nurtures the body and spirit—reducing stress and calming the mind. Treat yourself to this calming practice!
- Gentle Yoga – This gentle yoga class is a great place for beginners and those new to Iyengar Yoga. It also can offer a nice change of pace to those Iyengar practitioners looking to take the intensity of their practice down a bit. Classical Iyengar – attention to -precision, alignment and thoughtful sequences – but with a gentler approach.
Private Instruction Private lessons are a great way to learn yoga. In fact, yoga was originally meant to be studied one on one with a teacher or Guru. Because of the intense certification requirements Iyengar teachers are able to work effectively with people of all levels and abilities. Iyengar Yoga is therapeutic in nature so even those with chronic conditions and/or injuries can be assured that an Iyengar teacher knows how to modify and sequence for each individuals’ needs. Call Amy at 909.647.3964 to arrange a private lesson.