In Studio Class Requirements
Please know that these requirements are put in place to keep everyone safe and to conform to the San Bernardino County Health department guidelines for re-opening. I am excited for you to return to class in person and feel hopeful that we can all remain safe and enjoy our Yoga community in person again!
Divine Yoga Studio Guidelines in the time of COVID-19
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms – please stay home and consult a medical doctor.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Upon arrival all students MUST use the hand sanitizers before going into the studio space. These are available in the front entry area and in the studio space.
- Students are NOT required to use a mask during class. But you are certainly welcome to if you choose. You are strongly encouraged to wear a mask when entering and exiting the studio and maintain social distancing requirements.
- Students must bring their own mat. No mats will be provided or available.
- Communal studio props for use are ones that are easily sanitized between classes.
- Rope Wall
- Students are encouraged to bring their own blankets and bolsters for use. If you do not have these props you may use the studios. Please keep in mind that I will try my best to sanitize the blankets and bolsters using medical grade sanitizer in between uses.
- Until further notice all classes will have a limit of 6 students.
- Students will place their mat on the blue line on the floor. This will ensure that everyone is in social distancing requirements.
- After class – students will put their used props in the “to be sanitized” area.
- Students are encouraged to use the hand sanitizer after class as well.
- When entering and exciting the studio – please be mindful of social distancing. We have a small entry area and it can get crowded at the end of class. Try to minimize the number of personal items you bring with you into the studio so you can get in and out quickly. This allows others into the area and helps us maintain social distance requirements.
For my part, I will frequently disinfect commonly used surfaces, equipment, countertops, water machine, doorknobs, and hand washing facilities. The good thing is we don’t have back-to-back classes and our props have many hours (usually overnight) to dry out and decontaminate in between uses.
If you have any questions about these guidelines – please reach out to me. I look forward to seeing you all at the studio soon!