Divine Yoga Studio Classes
Classes run in 6 week sessions. Six to seven people per class insures that each student receives quality instruction as well as individual attention. Cost $75 per person. Please call 909.647.3964 for class availability. The next session starts the week of October 30, 2017! If you are interested in this session please contact me at email@example.com or call 9096473964
Upcoming 6 week session dates:
- Level II: Monday October 30 – Dec 4- 530PM -7PM
- Level I: Monday October 30-December 4 – 8:30AM – 10AM
- Level I/II: Wednesday November 1-December 6- 830AM – 10AM
- Level I/beginner Wednesday November 1-December 6, 6-715 PM
Other opportunities to study with Amy
Inner Evolution Yoga – Redlands Studio – All levels Iyengar Yoga – Tues/Thurs at 4PM – 5:15PM. Studio prices vary depending on the plan you choose.
Crafton Hills College – Yoga Crafton Hills College
Fall 2017 Semester schedule at Crafton Hills College: Registration OPEN NOW!
Tues/Thurs 730AM -845AM
Tues/Thur 9AM – 1015AM
UCR – OSHER Program (mature learners program. Must be 50 or over). Fridays 9AM – 10:30AM. Next session runs September 15 2017. Must register through UCR Extension program. $25 for 10 week class, plus $35 yearly OSHER joining fee.
- Level I – Good for beginners and those new to the Iyengar Yoga discipline.
- Level I/II – 1 year Iyengar yoga experience. Practice includes inversions – students regularly practice shoulder stand, headstand and can include rigorous standing pose work.
- Level II – 1-2 years Iyengar Yoga experience. Practice includes, headstands, shoulder stands, arm balances and rigorous standing pose work.
- Gentle – (none currently offered at this time) This class is geared toward the brand new yoga student or students who have minor physical limitations. This class is slower paced and when necessary modified to suit the abilities of the students.
- Pranayama – Breath Work – Ancient Indian sages knew that all functions of the body were performed by 5 types of vital energy (prana – vayus) These are known as Prana, apana, samana, udana and vyana. These 5 are specific aspects of ONE cosmic vital force.
Pranayama class can help you to better spread and move the Prana – vayus into all areas of the body and promote better physical and mental health and overall well being. Pranayama can help you to take your Yoga practice to the next level!
Private Instruction Private lessons are a great way to learn yoga. In fact, yoga was originally meant to be studied one on one with a teacher or Guru. Because of the intense certification requirements Iyengar teachers are able to work effectively with people of all levels and abilities. Iyengar Yoga is therapeutic in nature so even those with chronic conditions and/or injuries can be assured that an Iyengar teacher knows how to modify and sequence for each individuals’ needs. $75 per session (1 hr. 15 min) or buy a pack of 6 for $375 (like getting a session free!).