Divine Yoga Studio Classes
Classes run in 6 week sessions. Six to seven people per class insures that each student receives quality instruction as well as individual attention. Cost $75 per person. Please call 909.647.3964 for class availability. The next session starts the week of January 8, 2018! If you are interested in this session please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text 9096473964
Upcoming 6 week session dates:
- Level II: Monday January 8 – February 12 – 530PM -7PM
- Level I: Monday January 8 – February 12 – 10AM – 1130AM
- Level I/II: Wednesday January 10 – February 14- 830AM – 10AM
- Level I/beginner Wednesday January 10 – February 14 6-715 PM
NEW Classes coming when the new studio space opens in early February!
Other opportunities to study with Amy
Crafton Hills College – Yoga Crafton Hills College
Spring 2018 Semester schedule at Crafton Hills College: Registration OPEN NOW!
Tues/Thurs 730AM -845AM
Tues/Thur 9AM – 1015AM
- Level I – Good for beginners and those new to the Iyengar Yoga discipline.
- Level I/II – 1 year Iyengar yoga experience. Practice includes inversions – students regularly practice shoulder stand, headstand and can include rigorous standing pose work.
- Level II – 1-2 years Iyengar Yoga experience. Practice includes, headstands, shoulder stands, arm balances and rigorous standing pose work.
- Gentle – (none currently offered at this time) This class is geared toward the brand new yoga student or students who have minor physical limitations. This class is slower paced and when necessary modified to suit the abilities of the students.
- Pranayama – Breath Work – Ancient Indian sages knew that all functions of the body were performed by 5 types of vital energy (prana – vayus) These are known as Prana, apana, samana, udana and vyana. These 5 are specific aspects of ONE cosmic vital force.
Pranayama class can help you to better spread and move the Prana – vayus into all areas of the body and promote better physical and mental health and overall well being. Pranayama can help you to take your Yoga practice to the next level!
Private Instruction Private lessons are a great way to learn yoga. In fact, yoga was originally meant to be studied one on one with a teacher or Guru. Because of the intense certification requirements Iyengar teachers are able to work effectively with people of all levels and abilities. Iyengar Yoga is therapeutic in nature so even those with chronic conditions and/or injuries can be assured that an Iyengar teacher knows how to modify and sequence for each individuals’ needs. $100 per session (1 hr. 15 min) or buy a pack of 6 for $500 (like getting a session free!).