Please check your email for links to join these on-line classes via the ZOOM platform. ZOOM is very easy to use. I can help if you have any questions. If you are not getting links prior to the classes, please mail me so I can add you to the distribution lists.
ZOOM Class Schedule
- Sunday 830AM Mixed Level
- Monday 6PM Mixed Level
- Tuesday 6PM Beginner
- Wednesday 830AM – Mixed Level I/II
- Thursday 830AM Restorative Yoga and Pranayama
- Friday 6PM Gentle Yoga
Fees for classes
- Drop in class $16.
- Pack of 8 classes for $110.
- Monthly $140
You can pay your class fees through:
- Pay pal: paypal.me/abrownyogi
- Venmo at @Amy-Brown-703.
- or mail a check to Amy Brown 31034 Sutherland Dr Redlands Ca 92373
- You may also buy a series of classes (5, 8, 10). If that is easier for you.
Studio is typically open 30 minutes prior to class times.
Please see pricing page for a more detailed description of class pricing & attendance guidelines.
- Beginner— Starting class for those students who have no Iyengar Yoga experience. Appropriate for Expectant mothers.
- Level I—For students who have completed at least 6 months of Iyengar Yoga.
- Mixed Level – appropriate for ALL LEVELS of Students . Appropriate for expectant mothers.
- Level I/II— Students who have completed at least 1 year of Iyengar yoga and are working toward Sirsasana (head stand at the wall) and Salamba Sarvangasana (shoulder stand).
- Level II—Students who have completed at least 2 years of Iyengar yoga and independently practice Sirsasana and Salamba Sarvangasana. Level II is for the more experienced practitioner and includes arm balances, advanced back bends and more rigorous inversions.
- Restorative Yoga—rest, relax, and repair. This fully supportive practice nurtures the body and spirit—reducing stress and calming the mind. Treat yourself to this calming practice!
- Gentle Yoga – This gentle yoga class is a great place for beginners and those new to Iyengar Yoga. It also can offer a nice change of pace to those Iyengar practitioners looking to take the intensity of their practice down a bit. Classical Iyengar – attention to -precision, alignment and thoughtful sequences – but with a gentler approach.
Private Instruction Private lessons are a great way to learn yoga. In fact, yoga was originally meant to be studied one on one with a teacher or Guru. Because of the intense certification requirements Iyengar teachers are able to work effectively with people of all levels and abilities. Iyengar Yoga is therapeutic in nature so even those with chronic conditions and/or injuries can be assured that an Iyengar teacher knows how to modify and sequence for each individuals’ needs. Call Amy at 909.647.3964 to arrange a private lesson.
Other opportunities to study with Amy
Crafton Hills College – Yoga Crafton Hills College
FALL 2020 Semester schedule at Crafton Hills College: Registration OPEN NOW!
Tues/Thurs 830AM -950AM and 10AM -1120AM
In Studio Class Requirements in the time of COVID 19
Please know that these requirements are put in place to keep everyone safe and to conform to the San Bernardino County Health department guidelines for re-opening. I am excited for you to return to class in person and feel hopeful that we can all remain safe and enjoy our Yoga community in person again!
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms – please stay home and consult a medical doctor.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Upon arrival all students MUST use the hand sanitizers before going into the studio space. These are available in the front entry area and in the studio space.
- Students are NOT required to use a mask during class. But you are certainly welcome to if you choose. You are strongly encouraged to wear a mask when entering and exiting the studio and maintain social distancing requirements.
- Students must bring their own mat. No mats will be provided or available.
- Communal studio props for use are ones that are easily sanitized between classes.
- Rope Wall
- Students must bring their own blankets and bolsters for use. If you do not have these props here are options:
- I will place an order for blankets and bolsters within the first week of re-opening. Students that wish to order these props can do so then.
- I will “checkout” a set of 3 blankets and a bolster (if you wish) from the studio supply to students that want to borrow the props. These students will keep these props for the duration of the restrictions. I will ask that these students leave a deposit of an $80 check in case the props are not returned when requested or in good condition.
- Until further notice all classes will have a limit of 10 students. I do not think this will be a problem – However, we may have to go to reservations 24 hours in advance if we get too many students showing up to class. We’ll wait and see.
- Students will place their mat on the blue line on the floor. This will ensure that everyone is in social distancing requirements.
- After class – students will put their used props in the “to be sanitized” area.
- Students are encouraged to use the hand sanitizer after class as well.
- When entering and exciting the studio – please be mindful of social distancing. We have a small entry area and it can get crowded at the end of class. Try to minimize the number of personal items you bring with you into the studio so you can get in and out quickly. This allows others into the area and helps us maintain social distance requirements.
For my part, I will frequently disinfect commonly used surfaces, equipment, countertops, water machine, doorknobs, and hand washing facilities. The good thing is we don’t have back-to-back classes and our props have many hours (usually overnight) to dry out and decontaminate in between uses.
I will refrain from hands-on adjustments for the time being.
If you have any questions about these guidelines – please reach out to me. I look forward to seeing you all at the studio soon!