Please check your email for links to join these on-line classes via the ZOOM platform. ZOOM is very easy to use. I can help if you have any questions. If you are not getting links prior to the classes, please mail me so I can add you to the distribution lists.
Zoom Class Link
January 24 – January 30, 2021 Click Below
Weekly ZOOM Class Schedule – Please click ABOVE link for access to any of the below classes during the week.
Sunday 830AM Mixed Level – ZOOM
Monday 6PM Mixed Level- ZOOM
Tuesday 4PM Beginner – ZOOM
Wednesday 830AM – Mixed Level I/II – ZOOM
Wednesday 6PM Intermediate I/II**- ZOOM
- (**students should know how to practice headstand and shoulder stand or how to modify for their practice).
Thursday 8AM Restorative Yoga and Pranayama – ZOOM
4PM Patio Yoga -IN PERSON CLASS**
- **Limited to 8 students outside on patio at South Redlands Home. To reserve your spot and receive address, text your name to 9096473964 by 3PM on Thursday. Must bring your own props.
Friday 6PM Gentle Yoga- ZOOM
Fees for classes
- Drop in class $16.
- Pack of 8 classes for $110.
- Monthly $140
You can pay your class fees through:
- Pay pal: paypal.me/abrownyogi
- Venmo at @Amy-Brown-703.
- or mail a check to Amy Brown 31034 Sutherland Dr Redlands Ca 92373
- You may also buy a series of classes (5, 8, 10). If that is easier for you.
Studio is typically open 30 minutes prior to class times.
Please see pricing page for a more detailed description of class pricing & attendance guidelines.
- Beginner— Starting class for those students who have no Iyengar Yoga experience. Appropriate for Expectant mothers.
- Level I—For students who have completed at least 6 months of Iyengar Yoga.
- Mixed Level – appropriate for ALL LEVELS of Students . Appropriate for expectant mothers.
- Level I/II— Students who have completed at least 1 year of Iyengar yoga and are working toward Sirsasana (head stand at the wall) and Salamba Sarvangasana (shoulder stand).
- Level II—Students who have completed at least 2 years of Iyengar yoga and independently practice Sirsasana and Salamba Sarvangasana. Level II is for the more experienced practitioner and includes arm balances, advanced back bends and more rigorous inversions.
- Restorative Yoga—rest, relax, and repair. This fully supportive practice nurtures the body and spirit—reducing stress and calming the mind. Treat yourself to this calming practice!
- Gentle Yoga – This gentle yoga class is a great place for beginners and those new to Iyengar Yoga. It also can offer a nice change of pace to those Iyengar practitioners looking to take the intensity of their practice down a bit. Classical Iyengar – attention to -precision, alignment and thoughtful sequences – but with a gentler approach.
Private Instruction Private lessons are a great way to learn yoga. In fact, yoga was originally meant to be studied one on one with a teacher or Guru. Because of the intense certification requirements Iyengar teachers are able to work effectively with people of all levels and abilities. Iyengar Yoga is therapeutic in nature so even those with chronic conditions and/or injuries can be assured that an Iyengar teacher knows how to modify and sequence for each individuals’ needs. Call Amy at 909.647.3964 to arrange a private lesson.
Other opportunities to study with Amy
**Crafton Hills College – Yoga Crafton Hills College
Spring 2021 Semester schedule at Crafton Hills College: Registration OPEN NOW!
** Please note – all classes at CHC are asynchronous.