Studio is typically open 30 minutes prior to class times.
Please see pricing page for a more detailed description of class pricing & attendance guidelines.
- Beginner— Starting class for those students who have completed the Foundations of Iyengar Yoga or have limited previous experience with Iyengar Yoga. Appropriate for Expectant mothers.
- Level I—For students who have completed at least 6 months of Iyengar Yoga.
- Mixed Level – appropriate for ALL LEVELS of Students . Appropriate for expectant mothers.
- Level I/II— Students who have completed at least 1 year of Iyengar yoga and can hold Sirsasana (head stand) for at least 2 minutes (at the wall) and Salamba Sarvangasana for 5 minutes.
- Level II—Students who have completed at least 2 years of Iyengar yoga and can hold Sirsasana (head stand) for at least 5 minutes (at the wall) and Salamba Sarvangasana for 5-8 minutes. Level II is for the more experienced practitioner and includes arm balances, advanced back bends and more rigorous inversions.
- Restorative Yoga—rest, relax, and repair. This fully supportive practice nurtures the body and spirit—reducing stress and calming the mind. Treat yourself to this calming practice!
- Gentle Yoga – This gentle yoga class is a great place for beginners and those new to Iyengar Yoga. It also can offer a nice change of pace to those Iyengar practitioners looking to take the intensity of their practice down a bit. Classical Iyengar – attention to -precision, alignment and thoughtful sequences – but with a gentler approach.
- Community Donation Class – all proceeds from this class will benefit”Youth Hope” a local Homeless Teen program. Suggested donation $5/$10 but no one will be turned away if unable to donate.
Private Instruction Private lessons are a great way to learn yoga. In fact, yoga was originally meant to be studied one on one with a teacher or Guru. Because of the intense certification requirements Iyengar teachers are able to work effectively with people of all levels and abilities. Iyengar Yoga is therapeutic in nature so even those with chronic conditions and/or injuries can be assured that an Iyengar teacher knows how to modify and sequence for each individuals’ needs. Call Amy at 909.647.3964 to arrange a private lesson.
Other opportunities to study with Amy
Crafton Hills College – Yoga Crafton Hills College
Spring 2019 Semester schedule at Crafton Hills College: Registration OPEN NOW!
Tues/Thurs 830AM -945AM
Tues/Thur 10AM – 1115AM